Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Contest Winner!

I'm several days tardy posting this....but the winner of the Curiouser and Curiouser contest is Rachel Bellavia (from Blogger)! Rachel, please email me at nataliecparker AT gmail DOT com with your mailing address to claim your very own ARC of THE CURIOSITIES.

Her entry was both silly and delightful, so I'm posting it here for you all to see.


Thank you to everyone who entered! I enjoyed all of your entries and if I could give all of you an ARC, I would!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Rachel! But the entry doesn't show up on the page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In this post? I see it here and on other computers. Hrmmm.

      Delete
  2. Ooooh yay! Thanks so much!!!

    I'll be shooting you an email in just a second!

    (Oh, and the picture shows for me)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Rachel! Cool prize.

    I can see the pic too :)

    ReplyDelete