Friday, February 18, 2011

A disjointed post of seemingly random things


First of all, there is a spaceship in the office below me. A veritable 1950's style spaceship complete with it's own 1950's style ringtonemusic that has been looping for 15 solid minutes. It is driving me c.r.a.z.y.

o_O

At first, I thought it was somewhere in the bottom of my purse, but soon discovered that the sound is coming up through the vent in the floor and straight into my brain.

I need tinfoil. Obviously.

Or a lock pick. Or a hammer. I'd settle for a hammer. Anything to save me from Plan 9 From Outer-Space!

*ahem*

And in other, totally unrelated news, I have two things to share.  The first is that Tessa Gratton  is giving away a copy of BLOOD MAGIC along with a few other upcoming releases, THE DARK AND HOLLOW PLACES (for a dose of zombie love) and WITHER (for some sweet, dystopian sugar in your coffee). Go! Enter! Read! You can also watch her read the complete first chapter in character. You don't want to miss it.

The second is that I totally fail at fire building and now there is proof. But what didn't make it in to this video was the moment I breathed fire.

Twice.



Aaaaaand the spaceship is still going. One of us will not survive this day . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment